I am the Herbs & Spices Feature Writer on Suite101.com. Herbs & Spices is part of the Food channel, so I mostly post recipes to my topic section.
In recent years, I have eliminated red meat from my diet. I eat a lot of turkey, chicken and seafood, and also get a lot of my protein requirements from beans and vegetables. I am always looking for new and creative ways to cook poultry.
Here are links to a few of my recipes which feature chicken or turkey:
1. Chicken Francese Recipe; Italian Restaurant Quality Poultry Dish.
2. Chicken Piccata Recipe; Classic Italian Entry Featuring Poultry in a Lemon Sauce.
3. Thai Style Meatballs with Spicy Peanut Sauce; How-to Use Ground Turkey to Create a Main Dish with an Asian Flair.
4. Black Bean and Corn Turkey Chili Recipe; How-to Make a Variation of a Classic Chili Dish.
5. Perfect Turkey Meatloaf Recipe; Turkey, Sage & Onion Soup Mix Combine for a Delicious Main Dish.
6. Eggplant Moussaka Recipe; Classic Greek Style Lasagna Featuring Ground Turkey, Eggplant and Tomato.
7. Walnut Chicken Salad with Herbed Butter; Delicious Finger Food to Feature at a Tea Party or Bridal Shower.